My Sunday in Pictures


"Ah! There is nothing like staying home for real comfort." 

Jane Austen, Emma


I just thought I'd share a few snapshots of my day with you today :)  Sundays are my favourite day of the week by far. They're perfect, slow days for catching up with all the bits and bobs the week leaves behind!

Today, I spent my Sunday... 

...wandering about outside in the few snatches of sunshine we had and trying to remember the last time I went outdoors without a coat! // thinking how wonderful this raspberry jam was and seriously considering making my own this summer, even though just contemplating jam-making stresses me out! // sorting through my Spring clothes and getting rid of a few Winter jumpers // snuggling the pup pup ooof that face // && catching up on my reading with a good cup of milky tea :) 

How do you like to spend your Sundays? I'd love to know in the comments below!

In the meantime,
All the love,
Sian x


0 comments